Lipstick Hair Remover New Launch 2018
Flip the GOLD SWITCH to turn on and say goodbye to peach fuzz!
Watch It In Action
We know that facial hair always pops up when you least need it
Small in size, our epilator is easily portable and can be used for emergencies.
· 18-Karat Gold Plated
· Safe on All Skin Types and Tones
· Dermatologist Approved
· No More Cuts from Razors
· No More Redness and Irritation
· Use it Everyday
· No Need for Hair to Grow Back
· Easy to Clean
· Removes Facial Hair Instantly and Painlessly from Lip, Cheeks; Built-in Light So You Never Miss a Hair
· Gentle Enough to Use Every Day - No Downtime Waiting for Regrowth
· Removes Peach Fuzz so Make-up Glides-On Flawlessly; Hypoallergenic, Dermatologist Recommended
· Discreet and Portable
· Requires 1 AA Battery (not included)
1X Painless Hair Remover
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (ANSWERS BY CUSTOMERS
Question: Does it work on coarse chin hairs?
· I just received and used on chin (some black/coarse), neck, above lip and on side of face. So far I liked and was no discomfort. -By Helen on October 19, 2017
· Yes most definitely - By Cindy on October 12, 2017
· Yes...just keep using quick, rotating motions as suggested in the accompanying pamphlet. - By Paula on October 3, 2017
· Really well in fact. I have a lot of coarse chin hairs and it's smoother than using a regular razor. Super impressed - By Emily on September 27, 2017
Question: Does hair grow back like it was shaved?
· I don't think so - it seems to get closer than shaving - the best part is you can keep up with growth. After using it several times, the regrowth is getting softer and softer. By Barbara on September 22, 2017
Question:What makes this different than any other shaver?
· I have only used it once since I received it. But the shave is very close and my skin smooth. A regular shaver didn't do that. Hope that helps. - By Lucy on September 10, 2017
· I like it. I can put it in my purse and use as needed. Sometimes I forget to shave my chin and lip hairs when I leave the house and I feel self-conscious about it. I can use this little razor real quick and not be embarrassed by unsightly stubble. I don't use this instead of my regular lady electric razor. I use the Flawless in an emergency if I forget to shave, after I've left the house. - By Annette on September 15, 2017
Question: Does any one know if you can use this on your eye brows?
· I used it on my eyebrows and it worked just fine. Painless easy way to shape your brows. - By Janet on August 26, 2017
Question: Is it actually painless?
· Very painless with a very happy result. - Geraldine FitzGerald answered on August 12, 2017
· yes, it was painless. i was amazed by the results and never felt anything. -Kate on August 14, 2017
· Since I have been using it I haven't had a problem with it. It is smooth and painless. It seems to do a good job. -Lynn answered on August 12, 2017